While I’m on vacation with my family until the first of the year I wanted to share with you some of my Top 10’s for 2011.
The 10 Most Popular Posts for 2011 are:
10. Oh I Forgive You but I’m Still Going to Make You Pay. Being unforgiven hurts, but it isn’t the end of the world.
9. Small Steps, Learning Trust – Name that Him Learning how to trust has been a long and painful journey for me. I’ll trust things and institutions before I’ll trust people. Apparently trust is a big issue for others as well.
8. Naked and On My Knees; The Journey Home I’m not sure if this post was popular because I said “Naked” or if it’s the content.
7. Can You Give Me Three Days? I once insulted a man so badly that he had to ask for three days to think about things and respond. That’s pretty bad.
6. Poetry: The Brag, I Live I have no idea how this made my top 10. I only published it this fall, but here you go.
5. My Garden Shed, She is Finished An online gardening magazine picked this up in a link and put the story in my top 10.
4. Understanding our Identity in Christ This is an interview with CJ Rapp, motivational speaker and Christian Author. Who A I? sees to be a very popular question.
3. Tiger’s Confession, I’m sorry vs I was Wrong I’m Sorry and I Was Wrong are very popular searches. Hopefully this blog post answered what they came to find.
2. Never Skip Church to write Comedy. — I had a dream that I was married to Jim Belushi last year. It kinda freaked me out really. Freud would have a field day with it as did my husband. Mr Belushi is a very popular search topic or he likes to google himself. Either way, if you are interested in seeing a glimpse of my neurotic mind, have at it.
1. Letting Go, and Letting God. – Year after year, this is my most popular post. Letting Go is a universal struggle for all of us.